Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
We were so happy to partner with Project Save a Mouth during National Children’s Dental Health Month to Stop the Vape in our region. With your help, we were able to share about the dangers of e-cigarettes and had many students sign our Stop the Vape pledge.
If you didn’t have the opportunity to take our Stop the Vape pledge, please fill out the form below.
The Facts About Vaping:
- JUULs® may look different, but they’re actually a type of e-cigarette.
- The Surgeon General has concluded that e-cigarette aerosol is not safe.
- E-cigarettes contain harmful and potentially harmful ingredients, including formaldehyde and acrolein, which can cause irreversible lung damage. They also contain nicotine.
- E-cigarettes are the most commonly used tobacco products among kids with nearly 12 percent of high school students nationwide using e-cigarettes and about 20 percent using at least one tobacco product.
- Young people who believe e-cigarettes cause no harm are more likely to use them than those who believe e-cigarettes cause a lot of harm.