The entire Siouxland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
Committed to Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- All patients and staff will be screened, which includes a temperature check and health assessment.
- Our staff will undergo health screening, which includes health assessment, temperature, and pulse ox readings. They are required to wash their hands upon entry to the building. After work, our managers ask each staff member to assess their health.
- We will schedule to help decrease the number of people in the practice. This allows our team more time to disinfect after each patient and adheres to social distancing.
- Our front desk will look a bit different. We have installed plexiglass barriers to keep our community and team safe.
- Our staff will continue to wear personal protective gear (gowns, gloves, N95 masks, and face shields) as outlined by the CDC.
- We will continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants to clean all high-touch surfaces and each treatment room before and after each patient.
- We will continue to practice the latest in sterilization protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients.
- In order to further ensure the safety and health of everyone in our office, we are installing hospital-grade negative pressure units and Jade air purifiers, designed by Surgically Clean Air™. This six-stage filtration system captures 99.998% of all dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), gases, mold, allergens, viruses, odors, bio-aerosols, and other airborne pollutants. Should any particles remain in the air, the system is built with a powerful UV light and titanium dioxide chamber to destroy what’s left. This highly advanced air filtration system cleans and regenerates the air in our office without being too noisy, allowing patients to receive excellent care from our team in a healthy environment.
- We will use US-made supplies when possible.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Upon scheduling your appointment, the night before your appointment, and prior to entering the office, we will screen all patients and drivers by asking a series of health questions.
- We ask that all patients and drivers arrive at the office wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Immediately upon entry all patients and drivers will be asked to disinfect their hands.
- Our parking lot is now our waiting room. Following check-in, we ask all drivers to wait in their car until a member of our team calls.
- We will call all patients 1-2 days following surgery and again 14 days after surgery.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Siouxland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (605) 335-1080.